VijayaVinayagam

My photo
Hiiiii my name is vvm [ vijayavinayagam ]

Friday, August 5, 2022

VVM INTRO

Hiiiiiiii 

I am VIJAYAVINAYAGAM 


VVM TAMIL VLOG 

SINCE 20.02.2020 

VVM TAMIL VLOG

    School Public exam time i start with Youtube channel ... 

    Purpose :

    Short flims, Documentary, Movie spoof , Remaking videos and more A good team not available So i switch on vlog channel .... So many Forest,mountains,temples,caves exploring videos uploaded on vvm vlog channel continuously but no views .... after 40 videos I upload decode video simply sarath video .... that video good reach but full and full negative response . 


    I upload on challenge videos good reaching and good response .... 28.04.2021 Enable on youtube monetization .... some problems so stop continuous video  uploading ..... But Now again i start with my youtube journey.................



     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Latest Blog's

    VVM INTRO

    Hiiiiiiii   I am VIJAYAVINAYAGAM  VVM TAMIL VLOG  SINCE 20.02.2020  VVM TAMIL VLOG